Saturday, April 25, 2009

Putting the pieces together

Yay, it's your favorite out-law and his fair maiden!
I started playing around a while ago with trying to make some bendable dolls. I used armature wire for the bodies, and quick grip glue to attach the wooden heads and hands. I did this yesterday.. and today I finished 2 of the dolls by hot-gluing them some felt clothing!
Here is the puppet from the other day.. I think she looks even more dramatic against these colored papers. I'm going to do a little bit more work on her before I use her for anything.
Yesterday I had fun painting, drawing, cutting, and gluing this piece of a bird and bugs!

Today and yesterday I worked on finishing some projects that were half done. I mounted this ink painting of an Easter cross onto a scroll.

No comments: